Katy (@klwatts) is joined by April (@AThibert) and Chuck Thibert (@varxint) to talk about the Beau's All Natural Brewing Company Octoberfest Mix Pack and their annual Octoberfest-themed festival in Vankleek Hill.
- A little bit early for us, a little bit late for you.
- The Farm Table series has taken over some of our favourite Beau's seasonals including Night Marzen and Beaver River IPEh. The series is inspired by tradition and brewed to style.
- What determines "to style" - typically the BJCP Guidelines.
- Beau's Oktoberfest really does have something for everyone - music, food, beer school, midway, beer sports, skateboarding..
- Style Profile: Hopfenweisse.
- I'll admit I felt a bit weird not doing the bike ride this year. I think I'll return to it next year (even though I'll probably ride alone so I can look at the tractors and cows).
- How much bigger can Oktoberfest get?
- April likes licking root cellars.
- Can we agree - hurray for the introduction of hops in beer?
- Yup, New Belgium's Gruit tastes like a gruit.
- Style Profile: Baltic Porter.
- Bring back Ich Bin Ein Bearliner!
- You can quote me on this! They do accept leftover tokens at the brewery.
- Sorry :( I'm a bit late with this podcast. I promise I'll be better!
- Farm Table: Märzen - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Farm Table: Vienna-Style Lager - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Ginger Wolf - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Return of the Mumme - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- One Ping Only - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
Join the Conversation: