Central City Brewers + Distillers (Surrey, British Columbia) released a Canada-wide collaboration with 12 Canadian breweries. Each of the 12 collaboration beers is inspired by the province in which it comes from, and was brewed at Central City’s brewery in Surrey. In Ontario, this pack was split into two 6-packs (East, West) and sold at the LCBO for $14.95 / 6-pack.
- Recording logistics can be hard, especially when Chuck, April and Katy are planning on going away for a long weekend or two. THE PODCAST SHOW MUST GO ON!
- Check out 613BeerCast #59 - Across the Nation Collaboration (East) to listen to what we thought of the first part of this pack.
- Cask Days is an annual event in Toronto that celebrates unfiltered, unpasteurized, naturally carbonated real ale. It's held on the third weekend of October.
- Chuck recorded 613BeerCast #60 - Sam Corbeil from Sawdust City Brewing Company when he and April were in Gravenhurst for FunkFest.
- AGCO = Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. The all mighty who regulate how, what and where alcohol is consumed in Ontario.
- Style profile: Kellerbier.
- Taste buds exist, but the tongue map is a misconception.
- Do you remember the Dickie Dee?
- Top Ottawa ice cream choices by 613BeerCast: Merry Dairy, Pascale's Ice Cream.
- Beau's Oktoberfest is happening on Friday, September 22 and Saturday, September 23.
- Hop profile: Idaho 7.
- Yukon has no special liquor restrictions. North West Territories does enforce limits placed by communities and Nunvaut, which has no retail liquor locations, requires consumers to have a permit to mail order alcohol into the territory (bulk orders of beer from a brewery are not permitted).
- Dominion Day is an annual event held on Canada Day by Dominion City Brewing Company.
- Land of Rice & Honey Saison - Half Pints Brewing Company / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Wide Open Spaces Kellerbier - Black Bridge Brewery / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Berry Light Berliner Weisse - Last Best Brewing & Distilling / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Left of the Divide IPA - Four Winds Brewing Company / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Swift Currant Dark Ale - Yukon Brewing / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Miner’s Refresh Grissette - NWT Brewing Company / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- RSS: http://613beercast.libsyn.com/rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the Conversation!
- Do you have a favourite beer from the collaboration pack? Join the conversation on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After Dark.
- Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Would you buy another mixed beer pack like this? Let us know by sending us an e-mail.