613BeerCast #38 - International Gruit Day
Beau's All Natural Brewing Company started International Gruit Day (celebrated on February 1) in 2013 and has become one of the leading breweries brewing the style and championing its resurgence. In this episode, Katy and Chuck sample 4 of Beau's gruit offerings.
- Listen to Steve Beauchesne and Matt O'Hara's gruit seminar at the 2015 Ontario Craft Brewer's Conference.
- Nice hiss.
- Many thanks to Dan and Matt of Étienne Brûlé and Mario from Cassel Brewery for the sound bites!
- Bog Water (Gruit Ale) - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Triceratops Tripel (Gruit Tripel) - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Buenas Noches (Imperial Gruit) - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Dinosaur Sr. (Barrel Aged) - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company