Episode 22 - Social Media and Beer
- We're not social media experts, but we play them on podcasts.
- How does beer get canned (weird, the beer they're canning in that video is Farmer Daughter from a brewery that isn't Whitewater)? Bonus video - from the can's perspective.
- If I wanted to smell like beer I would buy the perfume!
- What is your definition of social media? Tweet it to me - @613Beer!
- I tried going on the Flying Monkey's website to get more information on Mythology for the show notes and couldn't deal with the music. I will let you research this beer yourself.
- Beer Menus is a great tool to tell brewery and restaurant/bar customers what beers are available in what format/price. Best part? Beer fans can follow specific breweries/bars for updates (example: Beyond the Pale).
- Have you joined the Beau's Army?
- Who are these mystery breweries?!
- ROI on social media can be calculated with aggressive use of goals, analytical tools and a smart community manager. That said, it would still be hard to put a rate of return on a social media investment.
- Do you have the t-shirt?
- If you're a nerd like me, you might enjoy the Ontario Craft Brewers Tech Talk series.
- Are you on Untappd? Dude! Follow me - klwatts.
- For the data nerd, you can get more Untappd statistics if you become a supporter.
- April hosts #ONBeerChat on Tuesday's at 8pm on Twitter, BTW.
- You are not too old to old for SnapChat - join me, it's super fun!
- This is one of my favourite SnapChat stories that I've shared.
- Mythology Golden Canadian Pilsner - Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery
- Bord du Lac Saison - Amsterdam Brewing Company
- Wag the Wolf - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Hanlan's Point Coconut Porter - Great Lakes Brewery
- Blind Baron - Waller Street Brewery
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
- Don't forget to leave a comment and rate us!
Join the Conversation: