613BeerCast #33 - Shane Clark and Rob McIsaac from Beyond the Pale Brewing Company
Katy (@klwatts) invited Shane and Rob from Beyond the Pale Brewing Company (@btpbrewing) to her apartment to record a podcast. Little did she know what she was getting into..
- I sometimes wonder how I get all of these people to come into my apartment. Oh right, beer.
- A beer a day for 41 years - that's job security.
- It's true, the hotel I stayed at in Mexico did blow up.
- Gainsbourg is a brewpub in Gatineau that JB used to brew at. It was known to serve some fantastic beers. I've heard mixed reviews recently.
- The amount of beer delivery options available in the United States is staggering.
- I am now actively trying to sabotage Beyond the Pale's opening at City Center.
- Huh, summer 2015 ehhhhhhhhh?
- But anyway, murals at breweries are a thing I guess (although these are from breweries who are actually open).
- Sour beers are trending, along with Beyond the Pale's Hamilton location going a bit funky Ottawa has a new brewer that's exclusively brewing sour (Small Pony Barrel Works).
- In case you didn't see the 'Gose Island' label.
- In case you didn't know who Gary Glitter is.
- "There's only so much beer you can drink. Drink all the best ones!" - Shane Clark
- Beyond the Pale's 4th Birthday Party is December 3rd and tickets are still available!
- Juicy Dream
- Pink Funk
- My Bourbon Milkshake
- Saison Tropicale
Join the Conversation: