613BeerCast #32 - The Stray Dog Launch Party
- Katy, why didn't you take an Uber or a taxi to Orleans? Well, this is not a high budget podcast. And, how else was I suppose to get that sweet, sweet bus background noise recorded?
- I believe this is the brewery that Marc is referring to in Navan: Draft Horse Brewery.
- There were a lot of politicians drinking beer (it was a good beer to drink).
- "This One", a California Common is only available for a short few months - I'd grab it while you can!
- This may be the first time French has appeared on the podcast.
- Yes, Marc's beer is called Kelly BIPA (oh, homebrewer's and their beer names). This beer appeared on the Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) test that Matt Petitpas took.
- "Don't be a beer dick." - Marc Plante
- Marc is referring to D&S Southern Comfort BBQ in Carlsbad Springs.
- Homebrewing is an addiction of sorts.
- Sasha will not actually put the baby in the basement, unless she needs to grab a beer and happens to have the baby with her.
- Stock Pot Ales was a brewery in the Wellington Gastropub that is now Stalwart Brewing Company.
- Pssst. I yanked the profile photos from the Stray Dog Brewing Company Facebook page. You should probably like it.
Join the Conversation: