Episode 27 - John and Kathy vanDyk from Covered Bridge Brewing Company
Katy (@klwatts) is joined by John and Kathy vanDyk from Covered Bridge Brewing Company (@CBBeer) to talk about how John started brewing, how his hobby turned into a business, winning awards and of course, the beer they brew.
- Is Kathy going to a new brewery? The drama!
- John isn't the only brewer to get started with the Mr. Beer kit.
- Oh the Members of Barleyment - you seem to show up quite a bit in these podcasts.
- A keezer is a freezer turned into a large format keg fridge - hey, here's how to build one!
- Yes, mixing Lumbersexual with Raspberry Princess is a great combination.
- For those that don't know what a Lumbersexual is.
- Here's an article about Covered Bridge's original location in Carleton Place.
- You heard it here! Lumbersexual is heading to the LCBO!
- Covered Bridge Brewing Company wins Gold at Canadian Brewing Awards!
- If you ever want to learn more about working with the LCBO as a brewery..
- Cask is one of the leading makers of canning machines.
- Homes sound nice..
- Some one should create a brewing version of this - the mouse is the unsuspecting craft beer customer.
- Lumbersexual - Covered Bridge Brewing Company
- Eternally Hoptimistic - Covered Bridge Brewing Company
- Seoirse the Great - Covered Bridge Brewing Company
- Man Spa Brown - Covered Bridge Brewing Company
- Raspberry Princess - Covered Bridge Brewing Company
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play