Episode 26 - Old Beers, New Friends
- Does anyone even care about episodes numbers?
- Yeah, the dry hopping was a fail.
- Halo Brewery is a Toronto-area brewery that opened in May by three homebrewers.
- I can't identify with the 0-80 mentality at all (/sarcasm).
- I have a real hard time associating beer flavours with other descriptors. I'm getting better over time, but it's a real skill to be able to describe a flavour your tasting.
- What is this mystery bottle of beer? Become a Patreon of 613BeerCast and listen in to find out!
- How do I get 613BeerCast done? Well... I carve out time whenever I have it (cough).
- Business for Punks - can't say I recommend all of their business advice, but it's an interesting insight into how BrewDog runs their business.
- American IPA vs. English IPA beer style.
- Equity for Punks USA!
- Dave Price is Dr. Claw.
- Cloying is 100% a word. Emily and Jamie are cloying in their compliments of 613BeerCast.
- Beau's has their own escape room at Escape Manor!
- The case against wax seals.
- Foreign Extra Stout beer style.
- What's in a cask?
- Katy doesn't like spending her money on bleh.
- "The best beer in the world"
- What is a Trappist beer?
- Most of my taste references are candy influenced.
- Just listen to everything Charles Bamforth says, he's so knowledgeable.
- Vintage Beer - a great book about why some beers are better to age than others.
- Half-Truth - Halo Brewery
- Punk IPA - BrewDog
- Siduri White Pepper Saison - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Iron Lion - Stone City Ales
- Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII) - Brouwerij Westvleteren (Sint-Sixtusabdij van Westvleteren)
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the Conversation: