Episode 25 - Dominion City Brewing Company
- Dominion City was the first brewery in Canada funded by a Kickstarter! A whopping $19,617 was raised.
- Matt has many hats apparently.
- Brewdog - Equity for Punks.
- Dominion City just celebrated their second anniversary!
- Hop profile: Nugget hops.
- Picnic blanket is definitely not a Fruili.
- Would you cellar Dominion City's Picnic Blanket?
- Dominion Day is the best day.
- "Loyal she began, loyal she remains."
- My favourite bottle opener.
- Gimme Welsch Rarebit!
- Petit Bill's does host some awesome beer/spirit pairings.
- East India Company has some of the best Indian cuisine in the city!
- Can barrel-aged beers be too much?
- The FOMO is so strong.
- Do you like crowlers or growlers?
- Two Flags IPA
- Seigneurial Saison
- Picnic Blanket
- Fidelis Double IPA
- Earnscliffe Merlot Barrel-aged ESB
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
- Become a Patreon and support 613BeerCast!
Join the Conversation: