Katy (@klwatts) is joined by Brad Campeau (@BrewDonkeyOtt) and Dave Price (@ve3bax) to reminisce about our first sips of Lug-Tread and speculate about what's next for Beau's All Natural Brewing Company.
- If you didn't know, Brad runs Brew Donkey an awesome beer tour company in Ottawa and in Kitchener/Waterloo.
- BTW, have you read my blog post about Beau's ceramic bottles?
- It's not beer in the growler, but you get the idea.
- If you didn't know, Beau's Lug-Tread is the official Ottawa 2017 beer.
- Brew Donkey to end delivery and focus on tours.
- Escarpment Labs is located in Guelph, Ontario.
- Is it realistic for a brewery to use 100% local ingredients to make their beer?
- Will you be aging any of the 10th anniversary beers?
- Did you try Elephant Monsoon?
- You are OG if you have Venskab on your Untappd.
- Goose Island recalled Bourbon County Stout due to infection.
- BTW, have you seen some of the Beau's animated labels?
- It blows my mind that Old Skål was brewed at Oktoberfest in 2012. 2012!!
- One of those happy beer accidents was Hater's Gonna Hate - an accidental imperialzed version of Lug-Tread.
- Lug-Tread Lagered Ale
- Batch 5000
- Old Skål
- Two Tonnes of Fun
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
- Don't forget to leave a comment and rate us!
Join the Conversation: