- Stephen La Salle is the Executive Chef for Andaz, an Ottawa Byward Market boutique hotel by Hyatt (I've heard the balcony is going to be amazing).
- Who is Don Harms?
- How to pour a weisse beer (how does that now make you want a weisse beer?).
- I am not a fan of brutalist architecture.
- Style profile: Saison.
- What is SMaSH brewing?
- Hop profile: Citra.
- Covered Bridge Brewing Company wins Gold at the Canadian Brewing Awards!
- Style profile: Imperial IPA.
- We later found out the meaning of Heeba Geeba IIPA.
- Speaking of the Brewery Market - Saison d'Être // Best SAISONs in the 613 - is happening on July 9th!
- Have you had Thomas Hardy's Ale?
- Yeast profile: Brettanomyces.
- Did you know what a Streif is? Apparently: "The Streif is the most spectacular downhill ski race track in the world. It brings the best skiers from every corner of the world together in an almost gladiator style fight for the honour of victory on the Streif."
- Hefeweizen - Kichesippi Beer Company
- Sweet Rhubarb of Mine Saison! - Whiprsnapr Brewing Company
- Showboat Paddle SMaSH - Covered Bridge Brewing Company
- Heeba Geeba IIPA - Broadhead Brewing Company
- Streif - Tooth and Nail Brewing Company
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Stitcher
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the conversation!