Episode 18 - Nick and Vicki Pruiksma from Crooked Mile Brewery
- What is the Reinheitsgebot?
- What are some English beer styles?
- Book recommendation: Beer for Dummies.
- Are you on Untappd?
- Felinfoel Ales - Double Dragon.
- 'Cloning' is an attempt by a home brewer to remake a commercial recipe. Some breweries make their recipes available for home brewers to attempt.
- Vermont has a crazy amount of beer available!
- Hi, my name is Katy. I am your brewery real estate agent.
- AGCO = Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- If you want to read more about the Excise Act for beer..
- I was mistaken, it's not second place - it's THIRD place which leads me to a book recommendation: The Great Good Place: Cafes, Coffee Shops, Bookstores, Bars, Hair Salons, and Other Hangouts at the Heart of a Community.
- "There was a crooked man..."
- Have you been to Ottawa's smallest craft brewer - Evergreen Craft Ales?
- What is a Blichmann Beer Gun?
- Ottawa's home brewing group - the Members of Barleyment.
- Heady Topper is so elusive that there are websites dedicated to finding it.
- Fuller's London Pride - Fuller Smith & Turner PLC
- Fuller's ESB - Fuller Smith & Turner PLC
- Hobgoblin - Wychwood Brewery Company Ltd
- - Folly Brothers
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Stitcher
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the conversation!