Episode 16 - Ottawa Beer (May Edition)
- What is a radler?
- Laura at Bicycle Craft Brewery is a great brewer - if you get a chance, try her Freedom Machine!
- Fruited IPAs are very popular right now.
- What are Trappist beers?
- Beau's All Natural Brewing Company has made the move to become 100% employee owned (if you hadn't already heard).
- What are phenols and esthers in beer?
- The Beer Snob Twitter bot.
- The Beer Judge Certification Program is super fun and really dives into the nuances of beer styles.
- What is a Belgian Golden Ale?
- Hop profile - Aramis.
- What is a Cascadian Dark Ale (Black IPA)?
- More information on Gander IPA and how a part of the proceeds go to the food bank.
- Bongo - Big Rig Brewery
- Katana Matcha Lemon - Bicycle Craft Brewery
- Farm Table: Patersbier - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Wout De Smet - Nita Beer Company
- Gander Black IPA - Dominion City Brewing Company
- RSS: http://www.613beer.com/613beercast?format=rss
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Stitcher
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the conversation!