Episode 12 - Ottawa Beer (April Edition)!
- Happy Birthday Kichesippi Beer Company - 6 years!
- More information on Streetcar 696 that's being restored for 2017.
- What's a Maibock?
- Blueberry extract for brewing - like this, only BIGGER for the commercial scale.
- What is dry hopping?
- Hop profile: Nelson Sauvin.
- More information about the family of beer's in the 'bock' family.
- Golden Vox (vox means vocals or voice) and was brewed in collaboration with k-os for Sessions Craft Beer Festival.
- Kissmeyer is awesome - seek out his beer and if you have a chance, talk to him.
- Beyond the Pale is doing awesome and are expanding production in their City Center location.
- Pale Ale Project is a series of 8 ales - where the final refined project will end up in the LCBO!
- Hop Profile: Simcoe, Amarillo, Citra.
- How to describe the beer you are tasting.
- Fear of missing out (FOMO) in beer culture.
- I buy my Aromatherapy by the truckload. <3
- Shane and Rob - the first photo.
- Car 696 - Kichesippi Beer Company
- Bodacious Blueberry Blonde Ale - Broadhead Brewing Company
- Hoppin' Maibock - Big Rig Brewery
- Golden Vox - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
- Pale Ale Project #6 - Beyond the Pale Brewing Company