- Brad runs Brew Donkey - a craft beer tour provider! But, he's been battling with the Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) to continue his tours.
- Scott is a sales rep from Muskoka Brewery and is currently battling to have Honey Lager to be put back into the Muskoka line up.
- This beer was sent to me by Savvy Hip Hops (a Beer of the Month club that I work for ...mostly because they keep sending me beer).
- Back in May 2012 there was a concern that contract breweries wouldn't be able to serve beer at festivals!
- Isn't Wrigley cute?
- The Left Field Brewery branding is spot on, even if you aren't a baseball fan it's gorgeous stuff!
- Fun Muskoka Legendary Oddity promotions.
- Currently Left Field has no plans to expand distribution beyond Toronto. If you are in the GTA be sure to stop by the Wagstaff brewery!
- Sunlight Park Saison
- Anniversary #3 Saison with Nelson Sauvin
- Wrigley Oat Pale Ale
- Prospect Single Hop IPA with Galaxy
- Eephus Oatmeal Brown Ale