The Prud'homme Beer Certification is a four level beer certification program. Jeff O'Reilly is a Beer Sommelier and an instructor for the Prud'homme Beer Certification program in Ottawa. Vicki Pruiksma is co-owner of Crooked Mile Brewing Company in Almonte and has just completed level 1 - beer enthusiast.
- Level 1 classes will begin on September 11, 2017 at Kichesippi Beer Company.
- Level 2 classes will begin on September 12, 2017 / October 3 and October 14 at Vimy Brewing.
- There is such a place as a Cow's Castle ..and it isn't as disgusting as I thought it would be.
- Beer Certification programs: Doemens Academy, Beer Academy,
- Louis Prud'homme established the first commercial brewery in New France in 1650.
- BJCP is the Beer Judge Certification Program, a system used to judge beer in competitions.
- The Barley's Angels is a women's only beer organization in Ottawa (and other cities).
- What exactly is yarrow?
- Crow's Castle - Crooked Mile Brewing Company
- Hefeweizen - Kichesippi Beer Company
- Black Dog - Crooked Mile Brewing Company
- RSS: http://613beercast.libsyn.com/rss
- Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the Conversation!
- Have you tried any of these Windsor beers? Join the conversation on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After Dark.
- Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Where should we travel next? Let us know by sending us an e-mail.