Pete Rainville is the owner and cider maker at Ottawa's only cidery - Flying Canoe Hard Cider.
- 613BeerCast #5 was our first foray into the world of ciders.
- According to this article, cider sales jumped 20% between 2014-2015 in Ontario in LCBO's.
- Here's how to make hard cider!
- The Ontario Craft Cider Association is a trade association associated with cider producers in Ontario.
- Flying Canoe Cider gets its apples / juice from Smyth's Apple Orchard.
- Her Father's Cider Bar - a must visit in Toronto if you're a cider fan.
- A Brief Cider History!
- Flying Canoe Hard Cider on iTunes / Google Play.
- RSS: http://613beercast.libsyn.com/rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the Conversation!
- Are you into ciders? What's your favourite? Join the conversation on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After Dark.
- Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Should we do more cidercasts? Let us know by sending us an e-mail.