Direct Episode Download!
Central City Brewers + Distillers (Surrey, British Columbia) released a Canada-wide collaboration with 12 Canadian breweries. Each of the 12 collaboration beers is inspired by the province in which it comes from, and was brewed at Central City’s brewery in Surrey. In Ontario, this pack was split into two 6-packs (East, West) and sold at the LCBO for $14.95 / 6-pack.
- Upper Reaches Pale Ale - Beau's All Natural Brewing Company / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Bouclier Canadien Pilsner - Le Trou du Diable / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Restored Hop(e) ESB - Picaroons Traditional Ales / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- "New" Scottish Ale - Garrison Brewing Company / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Bière d’ici Honey Ale (Beer of Here) - PEI Brewing Company / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Hop to the East Hefeweizen - Quidi Vidi Brewing Company / Central City Brewers + Distillers
- Microphones have a front and back - who knew!
- Tragically this pack sold out fairly quickly so it is no longer available for sale. However, Beau's All Natural Brewing Company did release their collaboration as a standalone bottle release (brewery/BYBO only).
- A beer soundboard? Which words should we include?
- French, Latin - Katy isn't good at pronouncing any kind of words.
- Canadian Regional English Languages Differences Survey - did you take it?
- Confederation Bridge started construction in 1993 and opened to the public in 1997!
- RSS: http://613beercast.libsyn.com/rss
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/613Beer
Join the Conversation!
- We're currently talking about what we did on Canada Day and reviewing the Across the Nation Collaboration pack on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After Dark.
- Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Tell Chuck and Katy how silly they were for not reading the microphone instructions by sending them an e-mail.