Taralyn Carver is the director of The Brewery Market, an event series inspired by the tradition of farmer's markets. They can be found on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- The Brewery Market launched in Ottawa (at a parking lot in Hintonburg) back in October 2012. It is a spin off of Toronto's Brewer's Backyard which was started in the spring of 2012 and is hosted at The Evergreen Brick Works.
- A big trend of 2017 for breweries is re-branding (besides expansion).
- Join the no-fuss beer experience with The Brewery Market on Canada Day 2017 (9 breweries - beer in a park!).
- New to this year's Brewery Market is collaborative events which has The Brewery Market pair up with events like Taste of Wellington or House of Paint.
- The Brewery Market is a non-profit volunteer organization. This year they are supporting the Parkdale Food Centre.
- New for 2017 is the half pour (for us beer fans who want to try more!).
- Hey, Flying Canoe - come out to a Brewery Market!
- Always remember - Ghost Orchid.
Join the Conversation!