Troy Burtch is the Marketing and Communications Manager at Great Lakes Brewery. If you've tweeted, Facebooked, Instagramed or Untappd Great Lakes Brewery you've most likely had a conversation with Troy.
- 613BeerCast #47 features Chuck interviewing Mike Lackey and Peter Bulut of Great Lakes Brewery (a recommended listen after this one).
- The Great Canadian Beer Blog is still online and has some great content that's still relevant.
- For those wondering where Brechin, Ontario (Troy's hometown) is.
- Taps Magazine is no longer a traditional magazine, but still producing content online.
- Troy curates Canadian Breweriana - an extensive collection of brewery items.
- The LCBO does have a fascinating history, one many of us don't know. It's worth reading up on.
- Shout out to Halo Brewery for making some great beers (come to Ottawa more please).
- New term: Beer Company.
- Troy is the voice of Great Lakes Brewery's social media account - tweet him the #FreshGLB love.
- Some hints on what's to come (beer-wise) for the 30th year collaboration.
- Toronto Beer Week happens September 15 - 23, 2017.
- Yes, that's right - Gordie Levesque is running a marathon. Support Dan Grant's marathon on October 22nd!
- Hat tip the Wellington Gastropub, Cheshire Cat and Brothers Beer Bistro.
- Beer trade, beer trade, beer trade?
- 613BeerCast also thanks everyone who listened all the way through!
- RSS: http://613beercast.libsyn.com/rss
- Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-iTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/613BeerCast-Play
Join the Conversation!
- What's your favorite GLB beer? Join the conversation on our Facebook Group: 613BeerCast - After Dark.
- Rate us on iTunes and help us spread the word of awesome Ottawa craft beer!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, we post pretty pictures of ourselves there!
- Think Chuck did an awesome job on the remote podcast? Let him know by sending us an e-mail.